Monday, May 19, 2014

P90X DAY 34: An 8 Mile Run and a Year Old Wedding Cake.

STUFF FOR 3/23/14
Today was supposed to be Kenpo Karate. I'm not sure why I feel the need to explain this each time, but I dislike that DVD. So, instead, I go running.

I was hoping to get to 10 miles, but I screwed around too much before I left and ran out of time. On the plus side, I felt really strong at 8 miles. 8.01 to be exact.

 photo 32314_zps6ef109f0.png
As per the trend this weekend. I ate pretty bad.

FOOD
Lunch
Buffalo Chicken Fingers
Fries
Fried Shrimp
5 Coors Lites

Dinner
3 Slices of Pizza
2 Coors Lites

Snack
White Cheddar Popcorn
Year Old Frozen Wedding Cake
AND a bite of an awful cookie

IN CLOSING
I accidently took a bite out of a cookie that had raisons in it. I hate raisons. It made me think of this. Excuse the quality:

No comments:

Post a Comment