Tuesday, May 13, 2014

couch POTATO rehab: The Blog.


https://www.facebook.com/couchPOTATOrehab






Instagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpg


MY P90X BLOG
I originally started blogging, to motivate an unmotivatable force. Me.

I'm a 32 year old, Coors Lite drinkin', homebody, who inexplicably managed to get himself married to a Beautiful Perfect Wife, just last year. I'm also a proud Dog Father to a Puggle studying to get his Doctorate in Howling...and Psychology.

I had attempted P90X both 4 and 5 years ago. And I got some good results. Fast Forward to 2014. Growing ever fatter and slovenly as the days went by, I decided to take a crack at it again.

Also, motivating me was not wanting make a fool of myself playing in a Softball Tournament we have Annually, to honor the memory of a great Friend, and raise money for a Scholarship in his name. There's rarely an hour, let alone a day that goes by, that I do not think of him.

I lost my Dad last year as well. He was my biggest fan, and well, my only fan, not to mention a huge baseball fan, so I was hoping I could hit a few homeruns for him too.

Growing fatter and not wanting to make a fool of myself, pretty much sums up, what ultimately got me off the couch.

I just discovered this Blogger on Google recently, and I really like it, so I figured I'll start posting here. Since February, I had been vomiting out my rambling barely coherent writing mostly on Beachbody.com:

http://www.teambeachbody.com/member/sn/ChrisM777

2/1/14, I began doing some running and a couple of the P90X DVD's just to get myself accustomed to Tony Horton kicking my ass every day again.

On 2/18/14. I officially started. 

I blogged nearly every day. The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. All of it. With some awful attempts at humor mixed in as well.

In the end as I added a few weeks to the Program, I will actually be doing a P"114"X ending approx. June 14th. Then moving onto Shaun T's T25.

In the meantime, I figured I would transfer my Beachbody blog entirely to this site. Perhaps it could somehow be helpful to somebody reading my awkward, tortuous attempt to get myself back in shape again.

No comments:

Post a Comment