Tuesday, May 13, 2014

P90X DAY 12: Legs/Back and Chiclet Teeth.


Instagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpg
Click the Icons above to check out my other sites.

STUFF FOR 3/1/13

Legs and Back
 photo legsback1_zps274aa686.jpg
 photo legsback2_zps4dbedc24.jpg
 photo legsback3_zpsfaf6a969.jpg

No matter how many times I have done this routine in the past, It still amuses me when Tony points out Sofia's "Chicklet Teeth" during the warm ups.

I find the first excercise the Hardest. I got to 25 on the right, but could only muster 13 on the left. I think the fact that my foot just feels too awkward on the chair is part of the problem.

I forgot to mention, I'm using the bands for the pullups on all DVD's. I'm going to have to try to make my own custom pullup bar because there's just no where to put one of those "door jobbers" down my basement.

Also, still no AB Ripper. Definitely next phase.

One thing I noticed too, everybody screws up the Groucho Walk. Not one single person on the DVD does it right. Aside from myself and Tony, of course. Chicklet teeth comes the closest.

OTHER STUFF
After taking last night off, I'm back to swinging my weighted bat. 50 straight reps with a break, then another 35. The goal is to do 100 straight like Hammerin' Hank.


The bat I'm swinging, is actually 67.2 ounces. So, it's pretty freakin' heavy. Babe Ruth swung a 54 ounce bat against Major League pitching. Which is insane.

I found a cool article about the heaviest bats used in baseball history:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1251649-20-biggest-bats-in-mlb-history

Aside from that I was feeling pretty good after Leg/Back so I'm working on my infielding. I just take a racquetball and throw it against the wall in my basement, then run around like a lunatic trying to field it.

Right now it's for 5 straight minutes. I throw it at angles to get myself to move left and right. With the slide steps and such, there's sort of a plyo thing going on. That in and of itself is a workout. My goal in the next couple of months is to bump that up to 15 minutes.

FOOD
I suppose I should be keeping track of this, as from all that I read, diet is more important than exercise.

I believe some people would consider this a cheat day. From what I've shoveled into my mouth as meals in the past. It's not that bad. Baby Steps. I'll get there.

Breakfast
Water. Bagel with butter. 2 slices of bread with butter. 2 eggs. Some bacon. Homefries.

Dinner
3 Slices of Pizza

Desert
Brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment