Wednesday, May 14, 2014

P90X Day 15: I've got a Navy Bean goin' on Right Here


 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg

STUFF FOR 3/4/14

Today I started out by doing the first half hour of Yoga...Again, before I left work. I'm really starting to see some big improvements with flexibility. I can actually get through the the first half hour (up until the break) without the Yoga blocks.

Though this is what my face looked like when I thought my hamstrings were going to snap.
 photo owUUd3J_zps6ebd597f.jpg

Chest/Back
 photo chestback1_zps8f8de9f6.jpg
 photo chestback2_zps1386ab97.jpg

Today was Chest/Back. Not bad for this one either. I've managed to get some extra reps in on all the push up exercises from last week. For pull-ups I'm still using the bands. Eventually I will make that pull-up bar, but for now I'm going to bump up to the 25lbs band.

I also need to start posting my stat sheets.

Heavy Bat
I swung my bat 60 times, then another 40.

FOOD
Breakfast:
2 Nutri Grain Waffles. One with Syrup. One without.

Lunch
Turkey and Cheese on Rye. With one of them low fat string Cheese things

Dinner
Bowl of chicken Soup. Salad. No dressing. I'm 1 for 2 on my 4 day salad for dinner challenge.

Last, but not least
I found the most awesome results picture from doing P90X.
 photo r0BrX_zps080e1658.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment