Friday, May 16, 2014

P90X DAY 21: Skipping STRETCH X...for a little YOGA.


 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

I'm still sticking with doing the first half hour of YOGA.

I feel good and get bored with the stretch. I haven't run into any problems so far not taking the "rest" day, so I suppose I'll keep doing what I'm doing.

I also decided I'm going to do one more week of the first phase of excercises. I just don't feel like taking the recovery week right now.

STUFF FOR 3/10/14
YOGA
Stopping after chair positions. Doing good not using any YOGA blocks.

OTHER STUFF
I took a walk during lunch:

 photo 31014_zpsf05d3a9e.png

Hand Grips
Small improvements closing the 150lbs grips during the routine. I was also able to close the 200lber for the first time. Just once, but, still some progress there.

FOOD
Breakfast
2 pieces of Rye toast with Butter

Snack
Pistachios

Dinner
Fried Shrimp and French Fries.

Snack
Low Fat Popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment