Friday, May 16, 2014

P90X DAY 22: Chest/Back. Bobby...Doggin' It.


 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

Well, not completely "doggin' it," and my name's not Bobby. But...

STUFF FOR 3/11/14
YOGA
Before I left work, I again did the first half hour of YOGA. I don't think it's hurting me on any of the strength routines, because I'm making some progess each week, even if it's small. More Reps. More weight.

CHEST/BACK
 photo chestback1_zps8f8de9f6.jpg
 photo chestback2_zps1386ab97.jpg

Today was Chest/Back and I just did not have time for the whole thing. I did the first half only, but I did push myself because I knew I was only doing the half today.

If my future self could have sent me a fax from...the future, telling me I wouldn't have time for the whole DVD, perhaps I would have started sooner.
)

FOOD
Breakfast
2 pieces of Rye Bread with butter

Snack
Pistachios

Dinner
Salad: Lettuce, Onion, Red Peppers, grape tomatotes, Crutons, Grated Cheese. I even cut up a baked potatoe and threw THAT in there.

I'm not big on dressing, aside from the salad I get at our favorite Italian Restaurant, but I am liking whatever the hell you would call the salad-type-thing I'm throwing together.

OTHER STUFF
Walk at Lunch

 photo 31114_zpsa221f815.png

No comments:

Post a Comment