Friday, May 16, 2014

P90X DAY 24: Arms/Shoulders/Yoga and Mr Bovino? He's my Twin, if you get confused, that's not me.


 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 3/13/14
Yoga
I did the first have hour of Yoga up to the break before leaving work.

Arms Shoulders
 photo armsshoulders1_zps0d23fab0.jpg
 photo armsshoulders2_zps01a33ca8.jpg
Tonight's scheduled workout was arms shoulders. I went to Modell's to buy 25lb Weights because I am ready to bump it up on a few of the exercises, but they only had 1. SO, I'll have to push that off for next week.

I also had to cut this routine short skipping the last 3 exercises. The wife and I were supposed to go out to dinner. I thought I'd have enough time to finish but:

OTHER STUFF

Hand Grips
I just worked strictly with the 200lbers today.

Heavy Bat
20-30-15

FOOD
Breakfast
2 slices of Rye Bread with Butter

Snack
1 Special K Thing 100 CAL
Pistachios

Snack
Special K thing 100 CAL
Pistachios

Dinner
(3) Chicken Fajitas. Chicken, lettuce Cheese, onions, green peppers tomatotes
(3) Coors Lite
Buffalo Chicken Strips

Probably not the best dinner. Then again for the better part of the last 4 months I was drinking 4-5 beers a night and eating Hamburgers. So, it's sort of a win. Relatively Speaking.

Finally. I'm not big on the Flute aspect of Jethro Tull. But this is a good workout song.

No comments:

Post a Comment