Friday, May 16, 2014

P90X DAY 27: LEGS/BACK and Eric The Pirate.


 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

I just noticed this time around on LEGS/BACK that, that guy Eric, you know the one doing Leg Raises during that one excercise. He seems to have a few of the physcial charachteristics needed to be a pirate. Longish Curly Hair. Bandana. And, he lives on a boat.
 photo 44444_zps254ff7fb.jpg
Eh. Anyway.

STUFF FOR 3/16/14
Legs/Back
 photo legsback1_zps274aa686.jpg
 photo legsback2_zps4dbedc24.jpg
 photo legsback3_zpsfaf6a969.jpg

Still can't get through the first excercise. I got 25 reps on the left, and made it to 21 on the right. Other than that, I'm doing really well with this DVD. I was able to do the Debbie Potstirrors Sibers or whatever the hell they are called, that one excercise is at the end where you jump up. So. There's an accomplishment right there. I was pretty light headed, but, I made it.

OTHER STUFF
Bat
This time around I took advice on a swinging routine to alternate between the Heavy Bat and light bat. The "light" bat I had was 33oz, but after swinging my 64oz bat for near a month and a half, it felt like I was swinging a tooth pick. I still need to go out and pick up a couple different weight bats to do the routine correctly.

Infield Practice
I had to cut it short, but spent 4 mintues wearing myself out throwing a raquetball at my basement wall with the hopes of improving my reflexes.

FOOD
Lunch
Turkey & Provolone Cheese Hoagie, Lettuce, Onion, Tomatato, NO Oil or Mayo

Snack
Chocolate Chip Cookie

Dinner
Half Cheese steak from the other night
Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment