Friday, May 16, 2014

P90X DAY 28: More Yoga instead of Stetch X.


 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

Today was supposed to be the Stretch Day. Instead of that I did the first half hour of Yoga. I just find the Stretch too boring.

I also decided, since I missed half of Chest/Back and the last series of Excercises on Arms/Shoulders I am going to hold off on the Recovery and stick with Phase 1, one more week.

STUFF FOR 3/17/14
YOGA

OTHER STUFF
Walk

 photo 31714_zpsc7e98eef.png
Hand Grips
I'm closing the 150lb Grips much more throughout the different excercises. I tried the 250lb grip but I cannot even come close to closing.

FOOD
Breakfast
2 Whole Grain Waffles with butter and Syrup

Dinner
Salad. Lettuce, Onion, red peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, and grated Cheese
Turkey and Provolone Cheese on Rye

Snack
String Cheese

In honor of St. Patrick's Day. The. Best. Irish. Song:

No comments:

Post a Comment