Friday, May 16, 2014

P90X DAY 31: YOGA. But no Arms/Shoulders = No Tank Top.


 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

Today was supposed to be Arms/Shoulders. I worked in some Yoga before I left work, but no time for Arms when I got home. I guess I won't be wearing my tank top today.

STUFF FOR 3/20/14
Yoga
I did the first half hour up to the break. One thing I was able to do is put my palms on the floor when trying to touch my toes. For anybody who says they can't do Yoga because they aren't flexible, I'm probably amongst the least flexible people in the Greater North East. Starting out, I couldn't even touch my toes. Granted, I'm working in the first half hour of Yoga 3-4 times a week, but I'm at a point now where I actually kind of like doing it, sort of, and am challenging myself to do more...without snapping my hamstrings. My advice is go slow and keep at it. If a stone statue like myself can improve. Anybody can.

OTHER STUFF
Walk
2.17 Miles
I'm getting to lazy to copy my mapmyrun info onto this blog, so you'll just have to trust me.

FOOD
Breakfast
(4) Nutri Grain Waffles with Butter and Syrup

Snack
Reeses Peanut Buttercup

Lunch
Chic Fila 12 Pc Nuggets 400 CAL

Snack
Chips

Dinner
Shrimp
Salad. Lettuce, Onion, Potato, Tomato, Red Peppers, Grated Cheese

IN CLOSING
Probably one of my favorite scenes from South Park: (Excuse the Quality)

No comments:

Post a Comment