Monday, May 19, 2014

P90X DAY 38: More Nothing.


 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 3/27/14
Well, when I said I was stupid for pushing it, and doing Yoga as well as Core, I was correct.

To quote Tony. I "got all jacked up about the numbers." Mentally at I'm a point now where I'm obsessed with keeping up with the program. Or my version of it anyway. It's tough not to, especially when I'm seeing some results.

I wasn't feeling great and pushed myself to do too much and missed the next day because of it. So, even though I'll probably still do the exact same thing again, because I'm stupid, maybe, just maybe, I'll at least think twice about it, and give my self a couple days to recover from the FLU, or whatever horrible ailment that befell me, AND screwed up my P90X routine.

FOOD
Breakfast
2 slices of Rye Bread with butter

Dinner
Chicken Soup.

That was about all I could force myself to eat

IN CLOSING:

No comments:

Post a Comment