Monday, May 19, 2014

P90X DAY 39: Still More Nothing. Sort of.


 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 3/28/14
I'm still not at the point where I wanted to attempt another workout. I'm still coughing my head off and feeling weak.

So, like Jon Taffer at a Bar where the cook is handling raw chicken. I decided to "SHUT IT DOWN!," for one more day.

OTHER STUFF
Handgrips
I worked mostly with the 200lbers and did some 250lb negatives. When I first started I was only able to close the 150lb grips once during the entire routine. See my blog from 2/27. For the hell of it, I tried a few reps with them today as well, and was able to close the grip nearly everytime. Definitely some increased hand strength, so at least I know this isn't a complete waste of my time.

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) slices of Rye bread with butter

Snack
half of a 100 CAL peanut butter thing

Dinner
(3) Slices of Pizza
Fries
Half a Cheese Steak
(3) Coors Lites.

Well. I got my appetite back, so there's that. Shitty food, to eat, yeah, I know. But, I should have some energy to do some Core tomorrow.

IN CLOSING:
If anybody would like to learn some propper gym form, this video is a must:

No comments:

Post a Comment