Wednesday, May 14, 2014

P90X Day 16: I'll "Bring it,"...Tomorrow.


 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg

STUFF FOR 3/5/14
Well, my wisdom tooth finally caught up with me. Turns out I need a root canal on another tooth as well. The night before I only got about 2 hours of sleep. However, I still thought I could power through PLYO. Wrong. WRONG.

By the time I got home from work & the dentist, my head felt like I just did 15 Rounds with a Chicken:

I slept about 13 hours. I'm supposed to go back to the Dentist tomorrow to get everything taken care of. The antibiotics they gave me must have knocked out whatever infection that was there in my teeth, because I feel pretty good today.

Also, I really must be nuts because all I can think about is how this day off screwed up my P90X schedule.

Teeth permitting, THE PLAN is to do PLYO tonight. ARMS/SHOULDERS tomorrow in the AM before I go to the dentist. I'll go to the office for a few afterwards, and then do YOGA before I go home.

Now how's that for a slice of fried gold?

 OTHER STUFF
I did manage to do my Hand Gripper excercises yesterday. I did not notice really any improvements from the other day, but then again, I felt like shit the entire day.

FOOD
Breakfast
I was planning on burning off the calories during Plyo, so I have (4) Nutri Grain waffles with butter and syrup. Whoops.

Lunch
I had half a chicken panini and half a vegetable panini. It sounds healthier than it probably was.
Dinner

By the time I got home my teeth were killing me so I just had a couple bowls of soup. I missed another day on my Salad for Dinner Challenge. 1 for 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment