Friday, May 16, 2014

P90X DAY 17: PLYO and 2 out of 4 Ain't Bad.


 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

To paraphrase MR. Loaf.

 FOOD
Breakfast
2 slices of Rye Bread with Butter
OJ
Lunch
Turkey and Provolne Cheese on Rye
Low Fat String Cheese
Dinner
Salad. No Dressing. Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Red Pepper, Onions, Grated Cheese.
Probably, too much Cheese throughout my day. But, 2 out of 4 dinners eating salad and feeling full, ain't bad.

STUFF FOR 3/6/14
PLYO
Plyo still gives me a good old fashioned ass kicking. I modified slightly less this time around and did not hit pause again, however, on some of the moves I still can't keep up. I have noticed some slight improvements, so that's motivation right there.

OTHER STUFF
Walk
I went for a 2.07 Mile walk during lunch.

 photo map3614_zps09bf12b8.png

HandGrips
I was going to take a day off today, but decided to just work strictly with the 200lb grips.

Bat
I swung my bat 20x. Then another 40x.

In closing, I'll leave you with one of my favorite scenes from The Simpsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment