Monday, June 9, 2014

P90X DAY 105: Yoga and Chest/Shoulders/Triceps & a Cinderella Story.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 6/2/14
Yoga
Just the first half hour.

Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
I went in really wanting to bring it today. This is essentially what I told my brain. Or, what my brain told me. OR, whatever makes more sense.


 photo chestshoulderstric1_zps6b402e48.jpg
 photo chestshoulderstric2_zps340ada62.jpg

I increased reps on a few exercises and weights on others.

I could not quite get to 10 Clapping pushups, do to the very real fear of smashing my face.

I made an attempt at a one handed pushup, but I'm still not there...yet. I would have had better like chasing down a loose chicken in basement.

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Whole Wheat Bagel Thins - NO BUTTER!
Lunch
(24) Chick Fila Nuggets
Dinner
(3) Tacos/Toastitos

IN CLOSING
Cinderella Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment