Wednesday, June 11, 2014

P90X DAY 113: Yoga X and the Results of "Turning it up a Notch."

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 6/10/14
YOGA X
One thing I noticed while doing my customary first half hour of Yoga, was when doing Plank, previously I would look down at my stomach hanging there and think:

Now I feel slightly better about myself. Sort of.

As for waking up after "Taking it up a notch" with all weights to almost every exercise for Legs/Back the day before:

HOWEVER. It was a good kind of sore. But crazy since I'm 113 days in and have been sore, but not THAT sore in a while.

I also got some Extra Exercise in Running around and playing Hide & Go Seek with my 4 Year Old Nephew.

Needless to say. As with EVERYTHING I DO, I take My Hide & Go Seek very Seriously:

OTHER STUFF
Walk 2 Miles

FOOD
BREAKFAST
(4) Bagel Thins with Butter
SNACK
Granola Bar
LUNCH
Granola Bar
SNACK
Popcorn
DINNER
Pork/Mac & Cheese/Corn
SNACK
Cookie Dough Icecream.
So. Again:
Hello ICE CREAM!

IN CLOSING

No comments:

Post a Comment