Thursday, June 12, 2014

P90X DAY 114: 5.5 Mile Run and Getting Cut Off.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 6/11/14
On my drive home from work, I saw one of the most amazing things. 

It started with a guy cutting me off. 

My plan was to catch up to him and AMONG other things, make this face in his direction to show my displeasure.
 photo index_zpsf92ab39f.jpg
 
However, when I finally tracked him down, I found him to be talking on the phone AND eating Ice Cream. SO, I thought:



He then pulled into a Wawa. So, hopefully he was going to finish his Ice Cream there, unless, of course, the one he was eating was so good, he had to buy another.


Eventually, I get home. Let the dog out. And get ready for my run, but he keeps coming back and pretending he needs to go out again. 

He's been conditioned to think that if he goes outside, he is entitled to a treat when he comes back in. After about 5 times of trying to convince me he has to go out, only to turn right back around again. 

I finally told him:


5.5 MILE RUN
I'm on my 3rd Recovery week and since I do not do Kenpo Karate, I went for a run. 

Early in my run. My phone's battery died. Despite my pleading.


The end result being that I was unable to get my mile per minute time. Or any info.



OTHER STUFF
Walk
2 Miles

Hand Grips 
20lbs x20 Each Hand x5 20lbs Inverted x20 Each Hand x4 150lbs x5 Each Hand x3 150lbs Inverted x5 Each Hand x3 200lbs Negatives (Hold for 5 sec) Each Hand x3

FOOD 
Crumb Danish Wednesday

Breakfast
Crumb Danish
Snack
Crumb Danish
Lunch
(1) Slice of Pizza
Dinner
Roasted Pork/Baked Potato

IN CLOSING
Speaking of Driving. Sort of Sums me up. Language.





No comments:

Post a Comment