Friday, June 20, 2014

P90X DAY 122: Arms/Shoulders and Watch out for the Guns...They'll Get Ya.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg 

STUFF FOR 6/19/14
Arms/Shoulders
Not Bad. I bumped up some of the exercises in weights.
 photo armsshoulders1_zps0d23fab0.jpg
 photo photo_zps4c66ee0e.jpg


















My biggest accomplishment was that I did 30 Chair Dips with Leg Raises, switching legs every 5 reps the first round, and then another 25 on the second.

On the DVD, Tony remarks about Daniel Haas, (who is doing the Leg Raises along with the Chair Dips) that he couldn't do THAT at Day 20.

So when day 20 rolled around and I was barely able to do regular chair dips, let alone raise my leg, I felt like:


Well, not really. BUT. The reality is I only even attempted the Leg Raises at Day 87. But Progress is Progress.

And THAT is my whole philosphy with P90X or anything really. I don't particularly care about eating clean 24/7, or completely following the schedule. I look at it as, I am changing my life not just a few weeks, SO, who cares if the results I have now at DAY 122, coulda/woulda been achieved at Day 80. I'll get there. Doing things my way improved my diet and kept me pushing play.

Anyway.

I am happy with the results I have so far. In fact, if I would have had these years ago, I would not have had to work as hard to trick my wife into marrying me.


FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Bagels with Butter
Lunch
(24) Chick Fila Nuggets. Yes. 24
Dinner
Shrimp/Broccoli 
Snack
Pretzels

IN CLOSING
Just doin' my workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment