Tuesday, June 24, 2014

P90X DAY 126: Legs/Back and Single Leg Wall Squats.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg 

STUFF FOR 6/23/14
Legs/Back
 photo legsback1_zps274aa686.jpg
 photo legsback2_zps4dbedc24.jpg
 photo photo_zpsc3c9d512.jpg

I still get mad watching that guy Eric use weights on the first set of Exercises (The Balance Lunge)...while I'm not.
 
 

I have to admit though, I've made some progress, I actually think I'm at the point now where I think I may add them next time. Maybe just 5 lbers.

On the Super Skaters, Normally I do this exercise without my "skating" foot touching the ground. On my left side, for some reason, AFTER WEEKS AND WEEKS, my balance was off and my foot had to hit the ground a few times, so I had to yell at myself.
 photo photo_zps230d75ab.png

 
Aside from that, I was FINALLY able to do the Single Leg Wall Squat at a 90 degree angle. It was Tough. But still.

 

OTHER STUFF
Walk
2 Miles

Hand Grips 
20lbs x20 Each Hand x3
20lbs Inverted x20 Each Hand x3
150lbs x7 Each Hand x3  
150lbs Inverted x7 Each Hand x3
200lbs Negatives (Hold for 7 sec) Each Hand x3

I made a point to reel in my meals a bit today. Over the weekend I ate, probably, not too great. Essentially, Friday night, my stomach told me:
 

FOOD
Breakfast
Bagel with Butter
Lunch
Salad with Chicken in it
Snack
Popcorn
Dinner  
Grilled Chicken/Baked Potato

IN CLOSING
I posted this before. But, speaking of Borat. 

As Tony says in Chest/Back in regards to Clam Chowder, "Non Dairy I hope."

No comments:

Post a Comment