Wednesday, June 4, 2014

P90X DAY 45: Back/Biceps.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 4/3/14
Back/Biceps
 photo backbiceps1_zpsab1d1532.jpg
 photo backbiceps2_zpsb535ce19.jpg
Today a bit of laziness creeped in and I almost skipped this one. By the time I got home it was 10:15PM and I was busy running scenarios in mind of how I would make up Back/Biceps by doubling up on another day.

Fortunately, I convinced myself to get my ass down the basement and just do it. So I did.

I actually really liked this DVD. I still need to get higher weighted dumb bells. I've been putting this off for weeks. The past month or so, I've spent 2K between my car and my teeth, so money's a bit tight. I'll just have to try to make due with what I have for a bit longer.

OTHER STUFF
Walk
2.12 Miles

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Bagel Thins with Butter

Snack
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup

Dinner
Chicken Parm
Baked Potatoe
AND Probably more bread than I should have eaten

IN CLOSING
This was a pretty cool redo of the Gravity ending:

No comments:

Post a Comment