Wednesday, June 4, 2014

P90X DAY 46: Yoga.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 4/4/14
YOGA
Time got in the way with this one. I was planning on doing all the Vinyasas up until Warrior 3, but I had to stop at the break. With all the Yoga I am doing I can actually get my palms on the floor, when I couldn't even touch my toes at the begining.

I ate pretty bad the entire weekend, which I'll get to in each post from Friday-Sunday. So, I'll have to get my shit together this week.

OTHER STUFF
Walk
2.11 Miles

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Bagel Thins with Butter

Dinner
(3) Slices of Pizza
(8) Miller Lites

IN CLOSING
Here's a pretty funny interview with Tony Horton. Well, the begining is, when he makes the guy do a pushup before he'll even talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment