Wednesday, June 4, 2014

P90X DAY 49: Yoga.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 4/7/14
Today was supposed to be my Rest/Stretch Day. BUT, I've been doing the first half hour of Yoga on this day.

I'm almost able to get my palms on the ground during that hamstring stretch at the begining where you put your right foot out, then switch to the left. So, that's my progress for the day.

On another note. I actually saw my dog doing upward and downward...dog, when he was stretching in the morning. I don't know why but, until that moment, I never really put 2 & 2 together as to why those stretches are called what they are.

Here's his version of the "Bae caught me slippin" pic:
 photo 527144_4117156420234_494447709_n_zps44bd07a5.jpg
 photo BcFL3_zpse9d3dc94.png

OTHER STUFF
Infield practice
10 minutes. I assume it will help with my reflexes and reaction time for fielding grounders. I just throw a racquet ball at one of the walls down my basement and try to field it, while running around like a psycho.

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Bagel Thins with Butter

Lunch
Chicken Soup
Bread

Dinner
Pork and Roasted potatoes
Some green vegetable that I actually forget the name of.

IN CLOSING
Here's my 10 minute playlist for the day I used while doing my infield practice:


No comments:

Post a Comment