Wednesday, June 4, 2014

P90X DAY 50: Yoga and Chest/Shoulders/Triceps.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg


STUFF FOR 4/8/14
Well, I made it to day 50...Cent
 photo 220px-50_Cent_2012_zps7349cba7.jpg

YOGA
First Half Hour

CHEST/SHOULDERS/TRICEPS
 photo chestshoulderstric1_zps6b402e48.jpg
 photo chestshoulderstric2_zps340ada62.jpg

I used to think Legs/Back was probably the most difficult DVD aside from PLYO. Today I believe I changed my mind on that.

The Good
Not a lot. This one wiped me out pretty good, but I really tried to push it today.
Uh, I guess, for "good" I was able to do the Side-Tri-Rises better than the lady who is probably a good 20-25 years older than me. So, there's that. Though, she could probably still kick my ass.

The Bad
Both sets of Excercises involving the Slow Mo Pushups are a killer. I was able to get through it, but did not get as much depth as I would have liked. This time.

The Ugly
Plyo Pushups. For the hell of it, I did a couple while I was doing YOGA. I was able to do them...then. Attempting Plyo Pushups again over half way through Chest/Shoulders/Tri's was getting ugly. I really felt I was going to go face first into the floor, so I had to use my knees.

One Arm Pushups. These were even worse than Plyo Pushups. The Plyo, I could at least do, sort of. One Arm? Forget about it.

This Workout definitely had me feeling like Fredo today:

OTHER STUFF
Walk
2.05 Miles

Bat
Heavy x 12 *** Light x 13 *** Heavy x 12*** Heavy x 12 *** Light x 12 *** 33oz x 20

Handgrips
200lbers and 250's

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Bagel Thins with Butter

Snack
Rice Crispy Treat

Lunch
Chic Fila Nuggets 400CAL

Dinner
Chicken Soup
Crackers

IN CLOSING
After getting "Fredo'd" by today's workout. Some motivation.

"Let's Start Buildin' Some Hurtin' Bombs"


And. In honor of Day 50:

No comments:

Post a Comment