Wednesday, June 4, 2014

P90X DAY 51: I finally turned the corner with PLYO.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 4/9/14
Don't get me wrong I still hate PLYO. However, today, for the first time in 51 Days. I actually felt like I could keep up with everybody. I didn't. But, today, for the first time, I began to think it was possible.

Up until this point. I would get angry at that grand standing Dominic as he "jumped through the roof," while I felt like I was attempting this DVD with cement shoes on. Today, however, I thought, eventually I might be able to do that too.

I was able to keep up, move for move through the first break, plus the first half of the second set. For the first 2 sets of Excercies, I really only had to modify for the 2nd round of Squat Reach Jumps.

Even the MOTHER, the jump knee tucks, I was able to keep up with for both rounds.
It got ugly at times, but overall. Not bad.

OTHER STUFF
Walk
2.01 Miles

FOOD
Well, I had a relatively good PLYO day, but I didn't exactly set the world on fire with what I ate for the day.

Breakfast
Crumb Danish

Lunch
(1) Slice of Vegetable Pizza

Snack
Crumb Danish

Dinner
Buffalo Chick Fingers
Fries
Fried Shrimp

IN CLOSING
Don't try this at home kids. They are professionals:

No comments:

Post a Comment