Wednesday, June 4, 2014

P90X DAY 55: My Half Way Mark and Yard Work.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

Well, I made it to MY personal half way mark. I added 3 extra weeks to the P90X program. 2 weeks to Phase (1) and 1 extra week to Phase (2) Which I'm currently in. SO, I will be doing P110X.
Blogging has certainly helped. I'm finding that the word "Accountable" is used quite a bit on this beachbody website, though, I did find keeping the blog kept me honest with everything I was doing, as far as working out and diet. Good, Bad and Ugly. Mostly Ugly.

Sort of Like a Lie Detector


Eh, Not a lie detector. I just thought it was funny.

STUFF FOR 4/13/14
Sundays are usually my jogging/running days, but my workout for today was that I did about 4 hours worth of Yardwork.

One of the greatest inventions ever is the back pack leaf blower. I am assuming it was slightly counter productive as a calorie burn, however, as far as the greatness of the back pack leaf blower itself

 #1 it does one hell of a job moving leaves and
 #2 it freed up my left hand to hold a beer.

OTHER STUFF
Walk
1.2 Miles

FOOD
Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs/Bacon/Home Fries/White Toast
Waffle

Lunch
(5) Coors Lites while doing Yard work

Dinner
3 Pieces of Plain Pizza

IN CLOSING
One man who would appreciate all my Yard Work

No comments:

Post a Comment