Thursday, June 5, 2014

P90X DAY 61: Legs/Back & 5.31 Mile Run.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 4/19/14
Legs/Back
 photo legsback1_zps274aa686.jpg
 photo legsback2_zps4dbedc24.jpg
 photo legsback3_zpsfaf6a969.jpg

I've done this Legs/Back workout 8 times this time around, so I am at the point now where I am picking out every bit of minutia on the DVD.

Case in point:

Eric's socks (the guy with the bandana) sort of look like Captain Kirk's turtle neck. Check them out during the calf raises. If his socks aren't Captain Kirk's turtle neck, I don't know what is.
 photo ffff_zpsf322448d.jpg

Also, during warmups, Tony Remarks that Eric "is pure Gristle from head to toe." That seems like a compliment, until you have a look at what gristle is:
 photo thr_zps4efc56bf.jpg

In honor of the "Groucho Walk," which even 8 times around, the people on the DVD still can't seem to get right:

OTHER STUFF
It was a bit tougher running today, as I had just got done sweating my ass of with Legs/Back, but I have to say I'm pretty impressed with how strong my legs feel.

 photo photo2_zps71edec26.png
Food
Every Nutritious Breakfast starts with a:
Slice of Pizza

Lunch
Turkey and Cheese Hoagie
Coors Lite

Dinner
Half Baked Chicken
Mac & Cheese
5 Coors Lites

IN CLOSING
The true, unjuiced, single Season Homerun Record. 61.

And. While I'm at it. As far as I'm concerned the True All Time Home Run King

No comments:

Post a Comment