Thursday, June 5, 2014

P90X DAY 64: Yoga & Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

I have finally broken down and decided to get a facebook. I had been putting off getting any social media, since the great Myspace Threat of the early 2000's.

I'm just going to use it "strictly" to chronicle my attempts to get in shape, AND, of course, some of my other bullshit.

I even invented an appropriate name for it:
 photo 11906_1399259437020425_3586579119478760757_n_zps27b7c8bb.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/couchPOTATOrehab

Well, the "to beach body" may be wishful thinking. I'm at least shooting for a Boardwalk Body. If you have a chance check it out.

I even designed the logo. Well, it's a work in progress, but that still makes me an artist.
 photo photo444_zps53a55419.png
STUFF FOR 4/22/14
YOGA

Just...the first half hour.

I did happen to come across this on Reddit. I doubt Tony Horton himself could even do Yoga while riding a horse.
 photo photo333_zpsa4e9b6fb.png

CHEST/SHOULDERS/TRICEPS
 photo chestshoulderstric1_zps6b402e48.jpg
 photo chestshoulderstric2_zps340ada62.jpg

I am in my 4th week of Phase 2. (I added an extra week) So, that makes it, the last time I do this workout until Phase 3.

Part of me is happy about that, but then I'm kind of pissed because I just can't master all the moves like I would want to.

The Slow and Fast Pushups were a killer this time around. I had to take a break. I'm still unable to do the PLYO pushups and One handers without using my knees. So, I'm sort of annoyed at that as well.
I did push it pretty good with the other moves and improved on REPS. But still.

OTHER STUFF
With the nicer weather, I'll be breaking out the tank top, so I should start thinking about going to get a nice orange tan to show off the new guns...like these guys.

 photo tan_zps9ea66acb.png

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Bagel thins

Lunch
Chic Fila (12) Nuggets

Snack
Slice of Cheese Cake

Dinner
Grilled Chicken
Baked Potato - No Butter. Not because I was trying to be healthy. I just ran out of butter

Snack
Pretzels

IN CLOSING
I tried to explain this to my wife:

No comments:

Post a Comment