Thursday, June 5, 2014

P90X DAY 67: More Yoga & My weight loss win.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 4/25/14
First. In honor of my blog entry for this date:
 photo date_zps48705b6d.png

YOGA
For Today, I went past the first break right up until Warrior 3. I really think just doing my 1/2 hour + of Yoga multiple times a week really works, FOR ME. Let's face it, an hour and half it just too long. About 5 years ago, I went through P90X and would do the entire DVD. I can honestly say, I'm way more flexible doing things the way I am now, than what I was back then.

For my recovery week, I'm going to mix in the Warrior 3.
 photo erase_zpsc8042f3c.jpg

OTHER STUFF
Nothing in particular, but I won our weight loss challenge for the week. $25. So, what! So, What?

So, let's dance!

I really don't think I'll be winning much moving forward, unless everybody else really falls off the wagon, because the next 10-15lbs, I NOW want to lose, will probably be like maneuvering out of this parking spot:

I started at 221lbs on 2/1. I'm done to 199.6lb, with an original goal of 195lb, SO, I will be needing a new goal. Well, once I reach the original one.

FOOD
Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs, Pieorgies, Turkey Bacon

Lunch
Chic Fila (12) Nuggets

Dinner
(3) Slices of Pizza
Fries
(3) Coors Lights

IN CLOSING
I walked up to a tourist information booth and I said, "yeah, so, uh, tell me about some people who were here last year."




No comments:

Post a Comment