Thursday, June 5, 2014

P90X DAY 68: Legs/Back & Slightly Less Fat Guy in a Little Coat.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 4/26/14
LEGS/BACK
 photo legsback1_zps274aa686.jpg
 photo legsback2_zps4dbedc24.jpg
 photo legsback3_zpsfaf6a969.jpg

I'm doing pretty good with this work out. I have even added the "knee raise" to the Dead Lift Squats. So, when Tony says, "Eric's doing the Knee Raise," I talk to the screen like a lunatic, and say, "So, is Chris."

OTHER STUFF
A good friend of mine got married Saturday.

Had I been privy to this ebay listing earlier, I would have bought one of these awesome suits.

Probably the orange one. I'm sure my wife would have eventually come to see the humor in it. Maybe next time.
 photo suitsdd_zpsf9cd0f34.jpg

Last year I bought a new suit, and I was probably in the 230's when I did it. When I tried it on
Saturday, I sort of looked like this:
 photo suit_zpsf022c193.jpg

So, I tried on my Old Suit and I was expecting this to happen:

BUT, it actually fit really well. So, there was a small victory right there.

For the Reception Dinner, I actually tried to stay Healthy. Even though originally, it was not what I intended on eating.

Though, any benefit I probably got from eating Salmon, I more than made up for by having an adult beverage or 2.
 photo weeddd_zps17f03a37.png

When it comes do Dancing, normally, this is me at Weddings. Albeit, slightly more dressed up:
 photo weedd_zps88a7914d.png

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Bagel Thins with Butter

Lunch
1/2 Turkey & Cheese Hoagie
(2) Coors Lites

Dinner
Salmon/Roasted Potatos
Probaby, around 14 or so Coors Lites.

12 AM Snack
1/2 Turkey & Cheese Hoagie

IN CLOSING
"True Love is hard to find."


No comments:

Post a Comment