Friday, June 6, 2014

P90X DAY 71: Yoga & "Ultimate" Warrior 3.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 4/29/14
YOGA
For the first time since I started P90X...again, I did up through ULTIMATE Warrior 3.
 photo image_gallery1_zpscbc1e2ec.jpg

Then, stopped at the Balance Positions. If you have read my rambling blog before, I have been working in YOGA 2-4 times a week, though for the majority of THAT, only doing the first half hour or so.

Warrior 3 was tough. I can honestly say though, I was WAY better at it NOW, than I was 5 years ago, when I first attempted P90X.

Don't get me wrong, Warrior 3 was still Ugly. I needed a YOGA Block. My legs were shakey. I was sweating my ass off, AND at any given second I could have fallen, (to quote Max Goldman from Grumpy Old Men), "on my stupid head."

Still. Working in the moving YOGA positions as much as I have really seems to work. Granted, I'm not doing the full DVD, but with the progress and results I've been able to get, I'm not really bothered by that fact. AND I usually let everything I do or don't do...bother me.

OTHER STUFF
Nothing really. I'm just thinking of some other goals.
I have 3 at the moment.

#1. Get a Jaw Line:
 photo image_gallery_zps85f0fb0c.jpg

#2. Get a Body at least as as good as the "Before" Pictures on the P90X infomercials.
Seriously, some of them, I was like, shit, I'd be pretty happy walking around like that.

#3. Go from 221lbs down to 195. AND get stronger.
Still working on #1. I'd say I've achieved and surpassed #2 AND right now I'm hovering around 199-200lbs depending on the hour of the day.

So...

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Slice of Rye Toast with Butter

Lunch
Turkey & Cheese on Rye

Snack
Pretzel Thins

Dinner
Baked Chicken/Baked Potato/Corn

IN CLOSING
Ringo was probably just trying to clear out some time for the HOUR & A HALF of YOGA X. Peace & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment