Friday, June 6, 2014

P90X DAY 72: Core Synergistics & Getting Ready for Jail with Prison Pushups.

CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

CORE SYNERGISTICS
 photo coresynergistics_zps7ff78cd5.jpg

I was actually pretty happy with this workout.

Today. It was all about engaging the Core, just like Dwight. (Sorry about the Quality)

For the first recovery week, I was really sick, so who knows if the improvements TODAY were just because I wasn't doing the workout in a delirium with a 103 degree fever while thinking I was Napoleon Bonaparte. Or Dynamite.

This time, I actually even did the Towel Jump thing by...Actually jumping.

What has two thumbs and didn't modify the Towel Jump Exercise? This Guy.

I was also able to do the Plank to Chatranga Run, even in Chataranga. It was ugly, but I did it. Tony, mentions going from Plank to a "Low little Dream Run."

This basically sums up the "dream run" part of it:

And to go along with the Dog Themed, Plank to Chataranga Run Exercise. Here is my brain pretty much trying to tell my body to move my legs.

I felt strong doing the Prison Pushups as well. One of the other benefits of P90X is, if I ever have to go to jail, I'll be ready.

FOOD
CRUMB DANISH WEDNESDAY!
Breakfast
Crumb Danish

Snack
Crumb Danish

Lunch
Chic Fila 12 Nuggets

Snack
Pretzels

Dinner
Baked Chicken/Baked Potato/Corn

IN CLOSING
I brought it today. AND, I never say that.

Anyway. I posted it a couple months back, but this guy "brings it."

No comments:

Post a Comment