Friday, June 6, 2014

P90X DAY 73: More Yoga & More Room for Activities.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 5/1/14
YOGA X
Once again, Just the first half hour of Yoga.

One accomplishment is I'm getting close to being able to put my palms on the floor, (without feeling like I'm going to snap the muscles in the back of my legs) on those warm up Split Hamstring Stretches.

I was planning on going for a Run, but a half hour of YOGA was all there was time for, because I had a nice little Thursday night planned.

OK. So, that's not exactly true. I was actually busy making bunk beds so there will be more room for PLYO next week.

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Slices of Rye Toast with Butter

Lunch
Chic Fila 12 Nuggets

Snack
Pretzels

Dinner
Pierogies/Shrimp/Buffalo Chicken

IN CLOSING
After over 2 months of reading through the messageboards regarding "motivation" and "accountability," I think this guy would make...the Ultimate Beach Body Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment