Friday, June 6, 2014

P90X DAY 78: Yoga & Chest/Back and Broccoli.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 5/6/14
YOGA
Once again, just my customary first half hour of YOGA X.

CHEST/BACK
 photo chestback1_zps8f8de9f6.jpg
 photo chestback2_zps1386ab97.jpg

Due to the EXTRA week I added to Phase 2, this was my first time doing Chest/Back since 3/18.

I was really surprised with my Progress. I use the bars for the Pushups and the last time, I managed 30 for the First set, BARELY. This time, I was able to hit 40 reps. Now, granted, I'm not exactly kissing the floor each time...like this:

BUT I'm definitely feeling it. I was wiped out after this workout.

With all the gains I made in reps this time around, I must say, I'm feeling pretty confident:

OTHER STUFF
BAT
I'm still planning on playing some more Softball at some point this year, AND, with my thumb finally feeling a bit better, I started my swinging routine again.

HEAVY x 12 *** LIGHT X 12 *** HEAVY x 12 *** LIGHT X 12 *** HEAVY x 12 *** 33oz x 12

MORE STUFF
For the hell of it, I also tried on a pair of Jeans and Shirt that had not fit in years. I really like the shirt, and was sorry when I got SO heavy that I had to take it out of the rotation.

Sadly, this was pretty much how it started to on me before I temporarily retired it.
 photo 200px-Babyhuey_zps341e90f8.jpg

BUT, I must say, everything looked pretty good AND more miraculously...fit. I felt like I changed into Superman for the first time.

Well, not exactly, I was just really trying to find some way to fit this clip in:

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Slices of Rye Bread w/ butter

Lunch
(12) Chic Fila Nuggets

Dinner
Baked Chicken/ Mac& Cheese/ AND...BROCCOLI
(you read that right)


IN CLOSING
Broccoli...

No comments:

Post a Comment