Friday, June 6, 2014

P90X Day 80: Arms/Shoulders and the Temptatin to do Nothing.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 5/8/14
SHOULDERS & ARMS
 photo armsshoulders1_zps0d23fab0.jpg
 photo armsshoulders2_zps01a33ca8.jpg

Today was the first time in a while where I nearly had convinced myself to skip a workout, even though I had plenty of time to do it. EVEN at Day 80, and all the work I have done, going out to eat and having a couple drinks seemed really tempting.

I reminded myself of Homer and the Doughnut:

In the end, I was finally able to convince myself that I'm most likely not going to be eating like an Olympic Athlete this weekend and I'll be able to have a "few" beers then. Waiting one day would not kill me. AND, I forced my "nearly" lazy ass downstairs to the basement...And Pushed Play.

I'm not sure whether it's because I have too much of a sense of Humor, or NONE, but I still find it amusing when Tony tries to convince himself that, he and Joe Bovino are twins.

The reality is, they look just slightly more similar than these two.

I finally upped most of the Exercises to 35 & 25lbers. AND I was exhausted when I was done and covered in sweat. It was almost as if I was watching an episode of COPS.

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Slices of Rye Toast with Butter

Lunch
(12) Chic Fila Nuggets

Snack
Granola Bar

Dinner
Chicken Salad. No Dressing

Snack
Granola Bar

IN CLOSING
Even though I have not so much as looked at the Kenpo DVD, This is the type of Martial Arts I would like to see in P90X4:

No comments:

Post a Comment