Friday, June 6, 2014

P90X DAY 84: Yoga and the Battle of the Thermostat.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 5/12/14
 photo index_zps33ab53c8.jpg

Terrible Idea of the Day: Getting the Most out of Your Salad.

YOGA
As usual, Even though it is my Rest/Stretch Day, I just did the first half hour up until the break.

OTHER STUFF
WALK
2 miles.

When my wife and I got back from taking the Dog for a walk, it was HOT in the house. I purposely never complained about how cold it was this winter, because I can deal with the cold, AND I wanted to save all my complaining for The Heat.

Once the temperature gets above 80, this is how I like it to be in the house. Though, it should be mentioned, unlike Homer, I really do like my Sister in Law.

So, after several FUTILE, Covert attempts at touching the Thermostat.

I finally gave up.

On the plus side I probably lost about 5lbs sweating my behind off all night.

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Slices of Rye Bread & Butter

Lunch
Turkey and Cheese

Snack
Pretzels

Dinner
Noodles/Broccoli/Shrimp

IN CLOSING
I stopped just short of doing THIS last night in order to cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment