Friday, June 6, 2014

P90X DAY 85: Chest/Back and Unhelpful Plyo Tips.

STUFF FOR 5/13/14
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

Click the Icons above to check out my other sites.

Terrible Advice: P90X PLYOMETRICS

Now that THAT'S out of the way.

CHEST/BACK
 photo chestback1_zps8f8de9f6.jpg
 photo chestback2_zps1386ab97.jpg

I'll have to admit it. I shed a little tear, since it would be the last time I'm doing this work out. (Well, for awhile most likely. T25 will be next) Even though there's no crying in P90X.

The first time doing this workout in February. I barely made it to 29 total standard push ups. 17 in the first half 12 in the second.

This time, I did 42 in the first half and 29 in the second. Again, granted I'm not making out with the floor on my way down each time. But still. Some nice progress.

In fact I set records on every single exercise, when comparing the 2 previous times I did P90X back in 08 & 09. So...

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Nutri Grain Waffles with Butter and Syrup

Snack
Pretzels

Lunch
Turkey and Cheese Sandwich

Snack
String Cheese

Dinner
Salad. With Chicken in it.

IN CLOSING
Once more. For Old Times Sake. Call out your SOUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment