Friday, June 6, 2014

P90X DAY 91: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps and 8 Plyo Pushups.

 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR 5/19/14
Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
 photo chestshoulderstric1_zps6b402e48.jpg
 photo chestshoulderstric2_zps340ada62.jpg

During PHASE 2 Last month, with this workout, I was irritated with just about every exercise. I even decided this was the workout I hated the most. Even more than PLYO. Until I did PLYO again, the next day.

Anyway. This time around I did the SLOW/FAST pushups and wasn't about ready to completely collapse. Only slightly collapse.

I attempted the One Arm Pushups. I could slightly bend my arm, but could not get much depth, so I had to use my knees. Last Month I did not think it would be possible to even do one. Now. I think it will only be slightly impossible to do a good one. So, there's some Optimism for you.

With the PLYO pushups, I sort of felt like I did when I finally got into to a College:

I actually did 8. I was still pretty certain I had a good chance of landing flat on my face and breaking my nose.

So, after today's workout, the only thing special about me is, I haven't busted my nose doing Plyo pushups.

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Slices of Rye Bread & Butter
Lunch
Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
Dinner
Shrimp and French Fries

IN CLOSING

No comments:

Post a Comment