Monday, June 23, 2014

P90X DAYS 123-125: Yoga and Feeling Slightly Old.

 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg 

This weekend my wife and I went to the Poconos. Again.

As is tradition. We took her car. And as is ALSO tradition. Right before we get on the turnpike, I happen to look down and there's barely any gas in the car.


At this point in our relationship I only have myself to blame. I take after my father who used to top off, topping off the gas tank. Where as my wife likes to experiment to see how far below EMPTY the car can get before stopping to fill it up.


Besides my complaining about the need for a car filled with gas like some Crotchety Old man, we also stopped by a High School graduation party where I was again reminded of my advancing years.

Though, I did try to fit in:




STUFF FOR 6/20/14
Yoga
Just the first half hour. 

OTHER STUFF
Hand Grips 
20lbs x20 Each Hand x3
20lbs Inverted x20 Each Hand x3
150lbs x5 Each Hand x3  
150lbs Inverted x5 Each Hand x3
200lbs Negatives (Hold for 5 sec) Each Hand x3

FOOD
Breakfast
Bagel with Butter
Snack
Popcorn
Dinner
Buffalo Chicken/Fries/Fried Shrimp
Snack
Pretzels
6 Coors Lites

STUFF FOR 6/21/14
Walk
.75 Miles (x2)

FOOD
Breakfast
Bagel with Butter
Lunch
Turkey and Cheese Hoagie/Chips
Dinner
Grilled Chicken/Fries/Pieogies
(14) Coors Lites for the Day (give or take)

STUFF FOR 6/22/14
Walk
.75 Miles
 
FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Bacon/Egg/Cheese on a Bagel
Dinner
Grilled Chicken/Fries
(8) Coors Lites for the Day (give or take)

IN CLOSING
This weekend, I sort of bagged any Physical Activity as I wasn't trying to be the best exercising:

No comments:

Post a Comment