Monday, June 9, 2014

P90X DAYS 94-98: Memorial Day Weekend.


 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg
CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.

I took a long weekend, so my wife and I went up the Poconos Friday night.

Here's a cool pic she was able to get of a Rainbow on the drive.
 photo 12710_10202706915526438_399561459299234052_n_zps61aa159e.jpg

And a double Rainbow too. Unfortunately, my reaction was slightly less subdued than this guy. Only slightly though.

All weekend, I wanted to "try" and get a run in while I was up there...but I didn't "try."

I got some Calorie burning in doing some yardwork Saturday and Sunday, though, some of that was while using a back pack leaf blower and drinking a beer, so that might not have been completely effective.

STUFF FOR 5/22/14
YOGA
I just did the first half hour of YOGA X.

FOOD
Breakfast
(4) Nutri Grain Waffles with Syrup and Butter
Snack
Popped Chips
Lunch
Fried Shrimp
(2) Coors Lites
Dinner
Baked Potato
10oz Steak
A ton of bread
A vegetable that for some reason, I can't remember the name.
(3) Coors Lites
Snack
Cheese Cake


STUFF FOR 5/23/14
LEGS/BACK
 photo legsback1_zps274aa686.jpg
 photo legsback2_zps4dbedc24.jpg
 photo legsback3_zpsfaf6a969.jpg

Nothing really good or bad with this one.

Although, Like Tony, I bumped up my weight and did the Calf Raise Exercises holding 25lb Weights. Working on my "dinky calfs" Or Calves. However the plural of that body part is spelled.

Aside from the very first Balance Lunge Exercise, I think I dislike that 3 Way kick move the most. Not even because I think it's difficult. I just find it annoying.

On this exercise in particular, I have to make myself concentrate so my kicks looked LESS like this:

And MORE like this:

OTHER STUFF
Walked the Dog .75 Miles.

FOOD
I actually had a bunch of running around to do all day, and the first thing I got to eat was awful Burger King Chicken Nuggets on the way up. Fortunately, once we arrived I was able to wash the taste away with "a few" beers.

I've been eating Chick Fila nearly everyday, so I have become sort of a Connoisseur of the Fast Food Nugget.

The Burger King Nugget was more of a Gym Mat by comparison.

Dinner
Burger King Nuggets (10)
Fries
8 Coors Lites


STUFF FOR 5/24/14
YARD WORK
I put in a good shift. Probably about 5-6 hours worth of work.

OTHER STUFF
Walked the Dog .75 Miles (x 3)

FOOD
Lunch
Turkey and Cheese Sandwich
Dinner
Hamburger
(15) Coors Lites for the day. Give or Take.

STUFF FOR 5/25/14
YARD WORK
About 2 hours worth of work.

OTHER STUFF
Walked the Dog .75 Miles (x 3)

FOOD
Lunch
Turkey and Cheese Sandwich
Dinner
Deep Fried Chicken
Pierogies/Fries
(15) Coors Lites for the day. Give or Take.

I actually showed some pretty good self control. Well. As far as the food goes anyway.

The deep fried stuff my friends and I were making was tasting pretty awesome and I stopped myself from going back and eating even more because I was full.

This was pretty much my Stomach and Brain's reaction. But I ignored them.

STUFF FOR 5/26/14
NOTHING.
I just laid around the beach all day. My beautiful wife even drove home so I was able to have a couple extra beers for the weekend.

OTHER STUFF
Walked the Dog .75 Miles (x 3)

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Waffles
Lunch
Hamburger
Dinner
Chicken Fingers
Fries
(8) Coors Lites for the day. Give or Take.

I got the Chicken Fingers at the rest stop on the Way home. My brain was trying to tell me something tasted a little weird but, of course, I ate them anyway. AND, I felt sick the rest of the night.

My brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment