Wednesday, July 2, 2014

P90X DAY 134: Back/Biceps and Shakeology.


 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg 

Today, I actually tried one of my Shakeology samples. And I must say:



The flavor was Chocolate, Jules.

I used Almond Milk and Added some Peanut Butter. I went in thinking I would hate it. As I hate everything. Everything. But, I actually liked it. 

This was my wife's reaction when I told her I actually DIDN'T dislike something new:

STUFF FOR 7/1/14
Back/Biceps
 photo backbiceps1_zpsab1d1532.jpg  photo photo_zpsab4c0ba2.jpg
 

Since I woke up to find my calf is still bothering me,


I'm continuing my week just doing the Upper Body Workouts. I want to give it a few more days until I attempt the high impact/intensity type workouts like PLYO or Legs/Back.  


NOT that I'm making an excuse to skip that stuff, or anything.


OTHER STUFF
Walk
2 Miles 

FOOD   
Breakfast
Shakeology
Lunch
Salad with Chicken in it. 
Snack
Popcorn
Dinner    
Turkey and Cheese Sandwich

IN CLOSING
Nothing is over...

No comments:

Post a Comment