Thursday, July 17, 2014

P90X DAY 148-149: Plyo X and Resting my Brain.

CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg 

I took a day off because I actually needed it. Finally. At this point. I can recognize when I'm ducking a workout and when I actually need a break.

I think I just needed to rest my brain. It also didn't help my wisdom tooth, (which I still have not had pulled) was driving me crazy. IT felt like this was going on in my head all day long:


For the past 5 months. I'd make an appointment for the dentist. My tooth stops bothering me. Then. I cancel it. After all, I can't be bothered with wasting my precious time at the dentist. Besides THERE'S Jump Knee Tucks to do. 

Anyway. My tooth inevitably starts hurting AGAIN. Then. I schedule another appointment. Then it stops hurting. So. I cancel it. Rinse. Repeat.  

The definition of Insanity. Well. Real Insanity. Not Shaun T. Insanity.

At one point, it seriously crossed my mind to grab a pair of pliers and pull this last remaining wisdom tooth right out of my head, all by myself. That's with no formal dental training. Though, I have cleaned my dog's teeth.

However, now, it's not hurting again. So. Guess what? I'll probably be an idiot and cancel my dentist appointment. Again. 

One day, I'll smarten up. But. Until then:


STUFF FOR 7/15/14
Walk
2 Miles 

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Waffles with Butter/Syrup
Snack
Popcorn
Lunch
(12) Chick Fila Nuggets
Snack
Popcorn
Dinner
Turkey and Cheese Sandwich on Rye

STUFF FOR 7/16/14
Plyo X
I was wiped out last week doing Plyo. This time around, I felt strong. So. There's that.

OTHER STUFF
Walk
2 Miles 

Hand Grips   
20lbs x20 Each Hand x2
20lbs Inverted x20 Each Hand x2
150lbs x8 Each Hand x3
150lbs Inverted x8 Each Hand x3
200lbs x5 Each Hand x3 
200lbs Inverted x5 Each Hand x3 
250lbs Negatives (Hold for 5 sec) Each Hand x3

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Waffles with Butter/Syrup
Snack
Popcorn
Snack
Popcorn
Dinner
Grilled Chicken/Baked Potato

No comments:

Post a Comment