Tuesday, July 1, 2014

P90X DAYS 130-133: Pizza and Skipping Leg Day because of a Freak Muscle Pull.


 CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg 

Friday morning I woke up with a Charley, (or as my grandmom would call it) Cholly Horse.

Essentially. This was me, Albeit with more cursing:


And then. An hour later. I did it again


It's better now. But it is still bothering me. It figures this would be the injury I get. After all of the jump knee tucks and Yoga moves that made me think my Hamstrings were going to snap, I HAVE TO hurt myself, LITERALLY, laying in bed.  

My wife and I also went down the Shore this weekend. So. Again. With the smell of Pizza in there air. My stomach asserted himself as the one in charge:



And plus. I was feeling sort of depressed about my newly injured calf muscle:
 
I was planning to do a Recovery week any way this week, but I'm changing it to "Glamor Week"
 
So, I plan to rest my calf by Skipping PLYO and LEGS/BACK, while doing the 4 upper body workouts. Then, Try some light running while I'm on vacation up the Poconos Friday-Sunday.

Although. I've been told:
 photo leg-day_zps34a4e8a5.jpg

STUFF FOR 6/27/14
Hand Grips 
20lbs x20 Each Hand x3    
20lbs Inverted x20 Each Hand x3    
150lbs x7 Each Hand x3      
150lbs Inverted x7 Each Hand x3    
200lbs Negatives (Hold for 7 sec) Each Hand x3
 
FOOD 
Breakfast
(1) English Muffin  
Snack  
Popcorn  
Snack  
Popcorn  
Dinner    
(3) Slices of Pizza
(8) Coors Lites

STUFF FOR 6/28/14 FOOD   
Lunch
Bacon Cheeseburger/Fries
Dinner    
Grilled Chicken/Corn on the Cob
(14) Coors Lites

STUFF FOR 6/29/14 FOOD 
Breakfast (of Champions)
(3) Slices of Pizza  
Lunch
(3) Slices of Pizza
Dinner    
Turkey and Cheese Sandwich/Chips
(5) Coors Lites

STUFF FOR 6/30/14

Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
 photo photo2222_zps0378f952.jpg


OTHER STUFF
Hand Grips 
20lbs x20 Each Hand x3    
20lbs Inverted x20 Each Hand x3    
150lbs x7 Each Hand x3 
200lbs x3 Each Hand x3      
200lbs Inverted x3 Each Hand x3    
250lbs Negatives (Hold for 3 sec) Each Hand x3


FOOD   
Breakfast
(4) Slices of Wheat Toast - no butter
Lunch
(12) Chick Fila Nuggets
Snack
Popcorn
Dinner    
Turkey and Cheese Sandwich

IN CLOSING
So. I submitted my Before/After Pics to Beachbody...


No comments:

Post a Comment