Tuesday, August 5, 2014

P90X DAY 169: Yoga/Chest/Back and a few Reps Short.

CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR MONDAY 8/4/14
Yoga
Just my typical Half Hour of Yoga on a Non-Yoga Day.


Thank you.

Chest/Back

 photo chestback1_zps8f8de9f6.jpg  photo photo_zpsd894630d.jpg  photo photo_zps24a3b45c.jpg
Some Slight improvements from Last Week.

However, on the Wide Fly Pushups, my reps are still down from a few weeks ago. So. That's sort of annoying:


Although, I am going Deeper on some of the other push ups so I am assuming the loss in reps is linked to that.

I also noticed on the Dive Bombers my Hip Flexors are bothering me, so my reps are down on that too.

But. All things considered. Not bad.

OTHER STUFF
Walk
2 Miles

FOOD
Breakfast
(1) Bagel with Butter
Lunch
(12) Chick Fila Nuggets
Snack
Pretzel Thins
Dinner
Salad with Chicken in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment