Monday, August 4, 2014

P90X DAYS 165-168: Working out on the Weekend.

CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg 

This weekend was my most productive "workout" weekend since, I'm not really sure. I don't feel like boring myself by going back and reading my previous blog entries to figure it out.

Needless to say, not sitting on a beach with a beer in my hand bodes well for getting things done.

For the better part of the summer. This has been my approach to "working out" on most weekends:


That said, I'm still still seeing results and still losing weight. Albeit slower than I would have and I'm still hitting the workouts hard during the week. Well, with the exception of the other week.

Anyway.

STUFF FOR THURSDAY 7/31/14
Arms/Shoulders
 photo armsshoulders1_zps0d23fab0.jpg photo armsshoulders2_zpsd626fb14.jpg photo arms3_zpsee8045a7.jpg

This one kicked my butt pretty good. I tried to focus more on form instead of looking like this.

The results were much slower deliberate reps on some exercises. Which made things more complicated.

OTHER STUFF
Bat
Heavy x 5 *** Light x 5 
Heavy x 5 *** Light x 5 
Heavy x 5 *** 33oz x 5

FOOD
Breakfast
(1) Bagel with Butter
Lunch
(24) Chick Fila Nuggets
Snack
Popcorn
Dinner
Salad with Chicken in it.


STUFF FOR FRIDAY 8/1/14
Walk
2 Miles  

Hand Grips 
20lbs x20 Each Hand x3
20lbs Inverted x20 Each Hand x3
150lbs x12 Each Hand x3
150lbs Inverted x12 Each Hand x3
200lbs x4 Each Hand x3
200lbs Inverted x4 Each Hand x3
250lbs Negatives (Hold for 4 sec) Each Hand x3

FOOD
Breakfast
(1) Bagel with Butter
Lunch
(12) Chick Fila Nuggets
Snack
PopCorn

Dinner
Cheese Steak/Fries
(5) Coors Lites
Snack
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
That's Right! Gluten Free. Whatever that is.


STUFF FOR SATURDAY 8/2/14
Legs/Back
 photo legsback1_zps274aa686.jpg photo legsback2_zpsf473da2b.jpg photo photo2_zpsf554a677.jpg photo armslegsbac_zps7b2f226a.jpg
This was my first time doing this workout in a while. Overall. Not Bad. I was feeling pretty good afterwards so I went for a Run.

Having put in some HARD work with the workouts, I figured I would follow the advice of one of America's Leading Guru's for Nutrition and Fitness.

So. I did.

OTHER STUFF
Bat
Heavy x 5 *** Light x 5 
Heavy x 5 *** Light x 5 
Heavy x 5 *** 33oz x 7

RUN
5.7 Miles

FOOD
Breakfast
(1) Bagel with Butter
Lunch
Turkey and Cheese Hoagie
Snack
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie. Yes Sir.

Dinner
(2) Slices of Veggie Pizza
Approx. (14) Coors Lite on the Day.

STUFF FOR SUNDAY 8/3/14
I decided to take my Bike for a little ride to mix things up.
   
Bike 
13 Miles

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Bagel with Butter
Lunch
(1) Slice of Pizza
Snack
Ice Cream

Dinner
(2) Hamburgers/Corn on the Cob
Approx. (7) Coors Lite on the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment