Friday, September 26, 2014

P90X Round 3 Day 3: Plyo X

 
CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

I made it through 4 days of Shakeology for Breakfast and Lunch. It really was not bad at all. Although, I probably put way to much Peanut Butter in, than should be humanly allowed.

I'm now a shake guy.

Up until this point, I always assumed "shake guys" were like these guys below, except with Muscles, G-String Type Tank Tops, and could be seen hanging around at the gym bothering people who were trying to work out.



I'm not sure why.

I pushed back Plyo a day because I had a pretty big dinner the night before and didn't want to be like this after every move:



Trying to get through PLYO after eating, without throwing up is sort of like this:
 

STUFF FOR WEDNESDAY 9/24/14
Plyo 
I extended the breaks after the 3rd and 4th Rounds, but not by much.

I think having the Heart Rate Monitor Made my push myself a little bit more. Which was probably a bad idea with this workout. But I made it through. During my last break I was looking at the CALORIES BURNED and it was jumping up 3 at a time, which sort of shocked me.
 


Heart Rate AVG 154
Max 181
Calories Burned 967

FOOD
Breakfast
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Lunch
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Dinner
(2) Turkey and Cheese Sandwiches on Rye
Snack
Popcorn 

IN CLOSING
This is my Dog. Practically.


No comments:

Post a Comment