Friday, October 10, 2014

P90X Round 3 Day 16 -17: Chest/Back and 2 Mile Run

 
CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

I was only able to get half my Chest/Back workout in and a 2 mile Run the past couple days.

Plus I have been thinking, Sometimes I'm stuck at work longer than I should be, then come home and get a workout in, which results in the fact that my wife and I do not have as much time together as we should have.

Probably not a bad thing for her. Less time that she has to put up with me.

Anyway.

With some inspiration from a new friend on my Beachbody Message board thread.
Here's a plug. For Myself.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/435582196

I'm going to ONCE AGAIN repeat week 2 of Round 3, only this time, do the workouts in the morning.

Which ordinarily, would seem like a nightmare.


However, I started thinking to myself, I'm already up a 6AM everyday staring at the ceiling until 7 anyway.


I might as well do something productive.

So. TO WORKING OUT IN THE MORNING!


Also for Anybody interested in Ketosis/Primal/Paleo Diet
Here's a Plug for My Friend Adie's Thread.
http://www.teambeachbody.com/en_US/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/440456324

STUFF FOR WEDNESDAY 10/8/14
Chest/Back


OTHER STUFF
Walk
2 Miles

Hand Grips 
150lbs x 6 Each Hand x3
150lbs Inverted x 6 Each Hand x3
250lbs x5 Each Hand x3
250lbs Inverted x5 Each Hand x3
300lbs Negatives (Hold for 3 sec) Each Hand x3
300lbs Negatives Inverted (Hold for 3 sec) Each Hand x3

FOOD
Breakfast
(2) Rye Toast with Butter

Lunch
(12) Chick Fila Nuggets
Dinner 
Half Cheese Steak and Fries

STUFF FOR THURSDAY 10/9/14
Run
2 Miles


OTHER STUFF
Walk
2 Miles

FOOD
Breakfast
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Lunch
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Dinner 
Grilled Chicken/Baked Potato

No comments:

Post a Comment