Monday, October 6, 2014

P90X Round 3 Days 10 - 13: Still A Lot of Nothing, but a Huge Accomplishment on Legs/Back

 
CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR THURSDAY 10/1/14
Nothing. I came home from work, YET AGAIN with a horrible migraine.




FOOD
Breakfast
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Lunch
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Dinner 
Grilled Chicken/Baked Potato

STUFF FOR FRIDAY 10/2/14
Yeah. It's been a trend this week.

Work.



So. This was sort of a lost week. It was supposed to be P90X Round 3 Week 2, but I decided I will just repeat Week 2 again. No big deal. 

I did not get the workouts in. I missed Yoga, Arms/Shoulders and Plyo. I suppose I could have tried to push through them, but admittedly, I felt like shit and was exhausted.

One plus side (WHICH I WOULD HAVE DONE IN THE PAST) was that I did not take out my frustrations at work, by eating a small village this week to make myself feel better.

Well, sort of. My weekends are usually a different story. Cheatkends.


FOOD
Breakfast
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Lunch
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Dinner 
(3) Slices of Pizza
(3) Coors Lites

STUFF FOR SATURDAY 10/4/14
Legs/Back
Heart Rate AVG
Max
Calories Burned

When I first started I dreaded doing Legs/Back just because I dreaded the thought of the very first exercise. It seemed impossible to do 25 Reps of the Stupid Balance Lunges, then I have to look at Eric and his Bandana actually adding weights to the freakin' thing.

Well, for the first time, I added weights to this exercise as well as bumped up my weights in the other moves where they are used. The results were I'm a bit sore today, and even though it might seem like much, I have somewhat a feeling of accomplishment.

Cut Lawn
Heart Rate AVG 121
Max 135
Calories Burned 594


OTHER STUFF
Bat
Heavy x 6 *** Light x 6 
Heavy x 6 *** Light x 6 
Heavy x 6 *** 33oz x 6


FOOD
Soup
A LOT. My Awesome Homemade Chicken Soup
Bread
A LOT
Beer
A LOT

STUFF FOR SUNDAY 10/5/14
Run
4.18 Miles
I could have probably done better time wise, but I had just eaten a ton of soup so it felt like I was running with a huge jug of water. So. I had to take it easy.
Heart Rate AVG 139
Max 152
Calories Burned 684
Minutes Per Mile 11:58
.
FOOD
Breakfast
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Lunch
Chicken Soup
Dinner
(4) Waffles with Butter/Syrup
 photo waffles_zps269b8658.png

No comments:

Post a Comment