Thursday, October 2, 2014

P90X Round 3 Days 8 - 9: Nothing and Chest/Back

 
CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR TUESDAY 9/30/14
Nothing. I came home from work with a horrible migraine from work.


And rather than twerk my way through a workout, I ate my Grilled Chicken and my Baked Potato and I went to bed.

FOOD
Breakfast
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Lunch
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Dinner 
Grilled Chicken/Baked Potato

STUFF FOR WEDNESDAY 10/1/14
Since I'm incapable of even changing my own oil, I had my car in the shop.

I get nervous trying to do any sort of Mechanic-type work myself.
 photo ap_zps200395d8.png

Speaking of which, I'm still trying to figure out where you add the headlight fluid.

Anyway.

I have had Satellite radio for almost 9 years. Today I was using a car without it, and basking in the  horribleness that is regular morning drive time radio. I may have heard a song in between the various morning shows' forced-fake-laughing and clapping at each other's annoying banter.

Sorry. That's just me being spoiled and throwing a tantrum.


Chest/Back
 photo chestback1_zps8f8de9f6.jpg  photo photo_zpsd894630d.jpg photo chestback_zps0550db3e.jpg   photo photo_zps1f87fc6c.jpg

Heart Rate AVG
Max
Calories Burned

Run
1.87 Miles
Heart Rate AVG
Max
Calories Burned


OTHER STUFF
Walk
2 Miles

Bat
Heavy x 5 *** Light x 5 
Heavy x 5 *** Light x 5 
Heavy x 5 *** 33oz x 5


Hand Grips  
For Hand Grips today, I added the 300lber. Which RIGHT NOW, Seems impossible to close.

I was looking back at a blog entry from when I first started with the hand grips, and I was complaining because I could not close the 150lb grips more than once. Now they are easy. It only took 7 months, but I'm all for any type of progress.

 
150lbs x 6 Each Hand x3
150lbs Inverted x 6 Each Hand x3
250lbs x5 Each Hand x3
250lbs Inverted x5 Each Hand x3
300lbs Negatives (Hold for 3 sec) Each Hand x3
300lbs Negatives Inverted (Hold for 3 sec) Each Hand x3

FOOD
Breakfast
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Lunch
Shakeology - Chocolate/Peanut Butter/Almond Milk
Dinner 
Scrambled Eggs/Rye Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment