Thursday, November 13, 2014

P90X Day 2: Plyometrics: The P90X Scared Straight Program

CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR WEDNESDAY 11/12/14
Plyo X
When I decided to start working out in the morning. It wasn't really SO MUCH, the first workout I was worried about. It was the second one. Plyo.


 photo index_zps9b40d38a.jpg

The last time I did this workout was 9/24/14
Heart Rate AVG 154
Max 181
Calories Burned 967

This time:
Heart Rate AVG 162
Max 182
Calories Burned 988

It's amazing how much I lost in a month and a half off. I modified and concentrated on form for the majority of the DVD, whereas back on 9/24 I pretty much kept up with "The Kids" the whole time. No Modifications.

Even Modifying most of it now, I had to work harder. My AVG Heart Rate was actually OUTTA My "Zone." (HR 121-159)

Granted, I'm not starting all the way back at my Day 1 Fitness Level, but still, it's sort of frustrating.
 

But, I'll get back to where I was. Eventually.


Until then. It's Scared Straight.
 

On another note. I really liked the fact that Plyometrics was over with in the morning and I did not have it hanging over my head all day. Knowing that when I got home, eventually I'd have to drag myself down to my basement and push play.

Morning workouts. Still OK. 

OTHER STUFF
Walk
2 Miles

FOOD
Breakfast
Chocolate Shakeology

Lunch
Chocolate Shakeology
Dinner 
(2) Bowls of Soup
(3) Biscuits with Butter
Turkey Sandwich on Rye with Provolone Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment