Friday, November 14, 2014

P90X Day 3: Arms Shoulders and Concentrating on Form.

CHECK OUT MY RAMBLING ON VARIOUS OTHER FORMS OF SOCIAL MEDIA.
 photo indexrt_zps7787c3ad.jpg photo index2_zps0bdfffdc.jpgInstagram photo index_zps8d145472.jpg photo bbbb_zps1056f35c.jpg photo 4444_zpsd7c5bc27.jpg

STUFF FOR THURSDAY 11/13/14
Arms/Shoulders
 photo photo_zpsbc2f5784.jpg
Heart Rate AVG 132
Max 161
Calories Burned 653

For today's workout, I once again concentrated on Form. I tried to do THAT much more during the Summer, as opposed to back when I first started. However, I really concentrated EVEN MORE this time. 

Even with my dog coming down to pay me a visit, looking at me like:


Anyway.

For somebody like myself who can't concentrate on anything for more than a few minutes, THAT'S saying something.

Slow. Methodical reps. So slow in fact, that to the untrained eye, it may have seemed like I put myself to sleep.
snoring
awoken
you thought I was asleep
acting

The end result was that my weights were down, but I was still feeling it.

I suppose Captain Hook would have been proud.
 photo images_zpsca1153cf.jpg

Day 3 of Morning Works. Still OK.

Ab Ripper X
 photo photo_zps12aab784.jpg  

OTHER STUFF
Walk
2 Miles

FOOD
Breakfast
Chocolate Shakeology
Lunch
Chocolate Shakeology
Dinner 
(2) Bowls of Soup
Wheat Bread Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment